NICQ 2007: Improvement in Action Edited by Jeffrey D. Horbar, MD, Kathy Leahy and James Handyside
Vermont Oxford Network is pleased to present the eBook - NICQ 2007: Improvement in Action.
This ebook is the culmination of NICQ 2007, a two-year improvement collaborative involving teams of
neonatal professionals and families representing 46 hospitals in North America whose goal was always to provide
care that is family centered, safe, effective, equitable, efficient, timely and socially and environmentally responsible.
The chapters addressing these 7 domains were written by invited experts and illustrated with improvement stories from teams
that participated in the collaborative. We hope that their stories will guide and inspire other NICU teams to make dramatic
improvements for the patients and families they serve.
You can download the entire book
(122 pages) or individual chapters below.
The Vermont Oxford Network is pleased to provide, NICQ 2007: Improvement in Action under the terms of the
Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike License.
You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work under the following conditions:
- Attribution: You must attribute the work in the manner specified below (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike: If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
Sample attribution formats:
- To give attribution to the entire eBook
NICQ 2007: Improvement in Action. Horbar JD, Leahy K, Handyside J, editors. Vermont Oxford Network. Burlington, Vermont. 2010 (accessed at www.vtoxford.org on May 25, 2010)
- To give attribution to an individual chapter
Conway JB, Celenza J, Abraham MR. Advancing Patient and Family Centered Newborn Intensive Care. In NICQ 2007: Improvement in Action. Horbar JD, Leahy K, Handyside J, editors. Vermont Oxford Network. Burlington, Vermont. 2010 (accessed at www.vtoxford.org on May 25, 2010)